There are two in Scott County that stick out in my mind ... Boondocks Road and Rope Hill.
What are some of the funniest road names you have run across here is our area?
The funniest one I can think of and I don't know why the Dickenson County 911 let this one pass but on Caney Ridge there is a road named Crack Rock Road [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] , now I know there might be somthing historical of maybe a rock that had a crack in it that had somekind of meaning, but the funniest ones I have run across have all been in Dickenson County. I have a picture of it somewhere if I can find it. Another one can't remember where I was at in Dickenson County but it was BFE Road. What are some you all can think of.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
There are two in Scott County that stick out in my mind ... Boondocks Road and Rope Hill.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
It was crack rock before there was crack lol
(not before there was rocks I'd guess)
I always thought S&M Road was just begging for the fetish crowd to attack
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Rt. 666, aka Hogback Rd.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
seriously dont you guys have like a main st or a river rd down there?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seriously dont you guys have like a main st or a river rd down there?
</div></div>
Sure we do. We just have odd names for some roads. What the hell kinda name is Freehold anyways?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
They can't all be "Main Street" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
The road past my house used to be Puss Hollow
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Lick Creek
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seriously dont you guys have like a main st or a river rd down there?
</div></div>
Sure we do. We just have odd names for some roads. What the hell kinda name is Freehold anyways? </div></div>
i have no idea.....i was just born here.......ask springsteen maybe he will have an answer
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
On the way to Gate City/Tri Cities
there is a Bray road, what a dumb name for a road.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks